Dark elves /anvilgard

SoSoCho

So I just got some old plastic dreadspears and bleakswords. However I think they look a bit small compared to lets say my stormcast. Are my dark elf units still allowed to be used in AOS ? And also soes anyone know if GW changed the size of the figures ? Or if I go buy a pack of dreadspears they will be the same size as the old ones I got ?

Your Druchii will fit fine both in game and lore. The Cities of Sigmar update gave them some nice buffs and in lore they're renowned pirates and black marketeers throughout the realms. Be it from the Age of Chaos when they had to capture and smuggle in new mounts into the sealed realm of Azyr for the disdainful knights of Order Draconis,  the Shadows over Hammerhal having a dashing Privateer hero on a flying ship through the jungles of Ghyran that hangs flayed enemies from the bow to the newly established cities since the Age of Intrigue(2017) having them go about ports like Excelsis in Ghur riding giant crabs to haul cargo and recent lore of them doing stuff like retaking invaded cities by surprise naval attack while a lone Stormcast champion distracted the enemy by defending the inner gates.

If you want to look into the loreside I suggest "Heart of Winter", "City of Secrets" and even this audio drama "The Denied" where you can listen to a Knight-Questor converse with a Druchii captain he captured.

https://www.blacklibrary.com/audio/age-of-sigmar-audio-dramas/hallowed-knights-the-denied.html

• Like 1