Hello

JnB

Hi all new to the forum! 

I've been back in the hobby for about 4 months and what got me back in to it was the Stormcast shiney shiney. 

After realising that Stormcast are boring I'm looking at moving on to a new army. My thinking is sylvaneth as I really like the Kurnoth hunters and durthu models. What I want to know is what people's experience with them are like good thinks from what I've heard and how does it fair up against khorne as i recently got destroyed by a army of khorne and want my revenge aswell.

in general I think I will always be around the order factions and cannot wait to see some Aelves ! Going by what the mist weaver looks like cannot wait for that day..

from time to time get tempted by destruction faction as the last army I had from when I was younger was an ogre one and that was when they first come out. I think I was about 14. Sadly I cannot find them(think my mum binned them) 

im based in Alton,Hampshire and looking to find people from the same town as me who plays AoS as I can't find a single person which I find hard to believe as the town isn't exactly small. 

Let me know about the sylvaneth or if there is a forum about how people are finding them.

Thanks jack

Archived