Hi!

Luthor

Cities of Sigmar is just my ticket!

If you want a quick headstart, look around on flea markets and the swdish secon hand market sites (don't know what's used there). There is a lot of old Warhammer stuff that is either easily convertable or already included.

What city, and what faction within cities are you most interested in?

Welcome to the New World.  The Cities book is a great place to start.  What  armies have you been collecting over the years?  Personally, it has given me a reason to start re-basing many of my Dark Elves from yesteryear (not as daunting as it sounds) and combining them with my Wanderers, a force I have built up since AOS began.

On 10/20/2019 at 1:42 PM, zilberfrid said:

Cities of Sigmar is just my ticket!

If you want a quick headstart, look around on flea markets and the swdish secon hand market sites (don't know what's used there). There is a lot of old Warhammer stuff that is either easily convertable or already included.

What city, and what faction within cities are you most interested in?

I was thinking about Hammerhal or Greywater fastness (but more freeguild related). 

On 10/20/2019 at 2:36 PM, Aelfric said:

Welcome to the New World.  The Cities book is a great place to start.  What  armies have you been collecting over the years?  Personally, it has given me a reason to start re-basing many of my Dark Elves from yesteryear (not as daunting as it sounds) and combining them with my Wanderers, a force I have built up since AOS began.

Oh,  dwarfs were my first miniatures ever ^^ i still have them,  old  metal ones.  Then  i moved to orcs and goblins. After that dwarfs again,  vampire counts, skaven, and then i started to be very in to the old Empire- especially Mordheim Witch Hunters band , flagellants, priests,  War Altar of Sigmar...little inquisition themed forces ^^

I'm also in to the wh40k. 

11 hours ago, Luthor said:

Oh,  dwarfs were my first miniatures ever ^^ i still have them,  old  metal ones.  Then  i moved to orcs and goblins. After that dwarfs again,  vampire counts, skaven, and then i started to be very in to the old Empire- especially Mordheim Witch Hunters band , flagellants, priests,  War Altar of Sigmar...little inquisition themed forces ^^

I'm also in to the wh40k. 

Sounds like you're in a good place to make a Cities army, then.  Goblins are still usable in Gloomspite - sad to say Greenskins (standard Orruks) are not usable at the moment, which is why mine are all boxed up and still on squares.  Death and Skaven are also in a good place, and Skaven are pretty strong at the moment.  

I have a Mordheim Witch Hunter still in its box and was hoping to break it out for the new book, but sadly it has no warscroll.  Maybe one day.

I've been having fun diving into old boxes and discovering old treasures since the Cities book - for example 2 Dwarven wizards (I know - sacrilege!)

It'll be interesting to see the details of a Cities Inquisition army.