Maggotkin of Nurgle 1000 point list tips? AoS

DeadGroove

Like the title suggests, I am looking for any suggestions and tips for taking my small collection of nurgle (5x putrid blightkings, 2x pusgoyle blightlords and a lord of Blight, so the sc kit) into a 1000 point list. I've recently make a 1500 point death army which I'm happy with for now.

I'm in no particular rush and budget is a thing thanks to other expensive hobbies. But I really love the aesthetic and lore of nurgle. Would like to keep it a mortal army.

I agree with dredmund. The Harbinger of decay is essential for a mortal army. He also is just a mortal on a horse., so loads of conversion opportunity. The GW model is pretty terrible. You will also need another unit of putrid blightkings to fill out the battleline requirements. I also really like gutrot spume's warscroll. He can take a unit of blightkings and outflank from the board edge which is helpful for many different reasons. 

• Thanks 1

I have used the following list with devastating results for my opponents:

Harbinger (witherstave)

contorted epitome (ally)

10 putrid blightkings

2*5 putrid blightkings

The epitome is really usefull in a Nurgle army. It can cast two spells (and re-roll fails), it has an ability to let opponents fight last thingie and her spell let you re-roll hit rolls of 1 against d3 enemy units.  Very good for you blightkings!