CommissarRotke

Hey all, so 'lucky' me I haven't really expanded my SCE outside of Soul Wars, but these point changes (and finding out castigators are bad) pretty much ruin my idea of a Sacrosanct only army. These are the models I have so far, with the 2nd Incantor from the Getting Started mag, and buying extra models to fill out the uneven Soul Wars ones.

Allegiance: Stormcast Eternals
- Stormhost: Hallowed Knights (paint scheme at least)
Mortal Realm: Ghyran
Lord-Arcanum on Gryph-Charger (240) --now 220?
- General
Lord-Castellant (100) --now 120

Lord-Relictor (100)
- Prayer: Translocation
Knight-Incantor (140)
Knight-Incantor (140)
5 x Sequitors (120) --now 130
- Stormsmite Mauls and Soulshields
- 3x Stormsmite Greatmaces
5 x Sequitors (120) --now 130
- Stormsmite Mauls and Soulshields
- 2x Stormsmite Greatmaces
5 x Evocators (200) --now 220
6 x Castigators (160)
3 x Castigators (80)
Celestar Ballista (100) --now 110

1500/2000 --> 1550/2000 it seems

What should I add, or replace, in this list? Which spells for LA and Incantor? I know I need more shooting and a 3rd battleline. I wanted to get the boxed sets for Sequitors for that reason but alas.. I also wanted the box of Evos, but I know I need more mobility/cav and with their increase I shouldn't buy them simply because I like those models when I can spend that money more wisely.

Can the Getting Started Incantor be proxied for a LA on foot easily? I also have Leena Stormspire who could be a Knight Questor, minus helm, if KQ is viable.

Lastly, which Endless Spells can be used in multiple SCE lists, and can I buy them separately? Seems like Shackles and Cogs are the ones I see in most lists, but they're not SCE specific.

I'm not entirely inclined towards 2k, especially with the new 1k rules coming, but I figure I should still plan for 2k! And that would give me a better idea of 1k lists anyway. Thanks in advance, I know this is a multi-part question.