Hello,

Since the AoS Rules and Addons are very decentralised I wrote an Android App a while ago which my friends and  I use to generate games in an instant. 

What the App does:
- Generating the Mission
- Toggle to include/exclude Realmscape Features
- Showing an image of the Battleplan (just so you instantly know what Battle will be played)
- Showing you on which page in what book you will find the rules for the game you are playing

Once I know I won't violate any of GW's rights (since I used images of the Battleplan Map and I used their images for random backdrops) I will upload the app on this forum for free

Feedback is needed! 😃 (especially about the legal part)

Loading Screen with random "Action-Comments"

CP1.JPG.709a3d42e18f365c77b0c0dd0ddfa450.JPG

Example of a generated Game.

CP2.JPG.566a6a56d0443beec0701f8045b7582e.JPG

• Like 4

More details are here: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Intellectual-Property-Policy

I'd specifically refer you to the following:

"Copyright. Don’t use material protected by copyright. Please don’t use images from our website, chunks of text lifted from our publications or any of our artwork. We’d encourage you instead to write your own descriptions and maybe even draw your own pictures and maps. Never distribute copies of our publications or other protected material for free."

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, AxolotlQuestions said:

More details are here: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Intellectual-Property-Policy

I'd specifically refer you to the following:

"Copyright. Don’t use material protected by copyright. Please don’t use images from our website, chunks of text lifted from our publications or any of our artwork. We’d encourage you instead to write your own descriptions and maybe even draw your own pictures and maps. Never distribute copies of our publications or other protected material for free."

Thx!

so I guess I‘ll draw the maps myself and use a more neutral non-GW background.

i already did the loading icons myself do no issue there

• 2 weeks later...