New age of Sigmar campaign

I’m not sure if I remember this right but I vaguely remember one of the previews in th warhammer community page showing a follow up campaign to Soul Wars.  I was just wondering if anyone could let me know what it was called so I wouldn’t have dredge through the rumors thread to find it.

I did a little digging and found it,  called Forbidden Power.  The tag line at the end makes me think it might just be an early conception of this board game but perhaps they are just both tied in together.  Fingers crossed for crazy lightning ghiests like has been speculated for so long.

7D73C16F-6AC2-4236-8D6A-1894591E4934.jpeg

4CD244D4-F9DB-438F-BD02-167D35740132.jpeg

Edit: sorry for the double post just took a break from painting hallowed knights and figured I would look.  The mods can delete this post as I’m sure it’s been well documented already 

I think Stormvault just shares its name with a lore element from the Forbidden Power campaign, rather than being directly what they were teasing, as the board game was announced not long after. The teaser says 'the Stormvaults open' - I suspect they're some sort of macguffin that drives the campaign, e.g. they're vaults full of something valuable that have all suddenly opened and everyone's fighting to plunder them, something like that. Though they do seem Stormcast-related in some way, which is interesting. 

Archived