Is My Khorne Bloodbound List Any Good?

Boomfrickle02

I am having a hard time making a Khorne Army, I love the way it looks on paper, but predicting what it does on the board is a whole different ball game. I have lots of synergy, but it all seems weird. Is it any good?

Here we go, 2500pts of Khorne... I call it " Frenzied Skullhunters"

Leaders:

Aspiring Deathbringer with Goreaxe and Skullhammer

Blood Secrator

Skarr Bloodwrath

Skullgrinder

Skullgrinder (yes there are 2)

Lord of Khorne on Juggernaught

Units:

2 units of 3 Mighty Skull Crushers

2 units of 5 Wrathmongers

6 units of 20 blood reavers

2 units of 10 blood warriors

Please tell me what you think! I need the feedback!

so my 1st thought is that....we have a new book coming so who knows what the next month or 2 will bring.....

....that being said for right now...Mid Feb 2019, it isnt the best it could be. Good news is that wuith a couple adds, i think it has legs to be decent.  My recommendations are as follows.

1. Add a warshrine....has totem keyword, gets a prayer from the book, adds resiliency to things around it...overall badass

2. max the reaver units....4x30, gives a decent discount and makes em more of a threat....you will almost never need 6 large units, 4 is enough

3. slaughterpriests are one of the best units we got....i understand if you are just using what you got...but if not get 1-3 of em and look into dark feast or gore pilgrim battalions.

4. forget  steps 1-3 and go only units of 10 blood revaers and blood tithe it up!!! Wooohoooo!

Current state your list CAN hit decent, but will fold like paper. We are in a horde meta right now, and people have tools to deal with large units....most of which are 3x more resilient than ours.   We will see what the book brings....but either way best of luck!

I would REALLY think about taking at least one slaughterpriest. The buffs you can give are absolutely fantastic. +1 save, +1 to hit, heal d3, and those are just the ones you'll commonly use. And since you already have all the other units, if you take two slaughterpriests, you could easily just take gore pilgrims as well, which is literally the best thing atm.

Archived