List for a 1k tournament. Need your guidance! (Maggotkin)

Kimbo

Hi!

As the title says I am gonna play a 1k tournament, in 1 week. 

This is the list i have made (with what i have painted thus far) 

Would this be a rather optimized list? If not...how would you change it to make it stronger? I have not seen many lists with a DP...but i think hes rather good for the points? Tips on artefacts and spells are also appriciated! 

Please share lists that you have used aswell to great effect! 

Leaders: 

GUO- Bell & Blade 

Nurgle Daemons Prince 

Battleline: 

30x Plaugebearers 

5x Blight Kings 

Total: 980p 

The daemon prince is great to activate locus abilities of your daemons and to fly in and attack vulnerable heroes so he could serve you well. But another option might be a blight king hero (Lord of Blights , Lord of Plagues or Gutrot Spume), and use the spare 20 points for some soulsnare shackles, or to come in slightly undercost while angling for a triumph.

A lord of blights with give your blight kings some shooting. Gutrot would let you get them in the fight from an unexpected angle and deepstrike.

I dont think either option is a bad idea!

On 1/16/2019 at 5:22 PM, Dreadmund said:

The daemon prince is great to activate locus abilities of your daemons and to fly in and attack vulnerable heroes so he could serve you well. But another option might be a blight king hero (Lord of Blights , Lord of Plagues or Gutrot Spume), and use the spare 20 points for some soulsnare shackles, or to come in slightly undercost while angling for a triumph.

A lord of blights with give your blight kings some shooting. Gutrot would let you get them in the fight from an unexpected angle and deepstrike.

I dont think either option is a bad idea!

Lord of blight got the perfect synergie!

Shooting for your blightkings and CA for your plaguebearers to make them unkillable in melee combat.

I would play the 1k even with a rotigus instead of the GUO :)

Archived