Khornate beastmen question

Kazimer

Im getting a small contingent of Beastmen to run brass despoilers alongside my mortals. I have no access to bulls, so besides them what would be the best units to focus on getting? I wanna stay under the 600 point mark for models, no massive blobs of Gors.

2 hours ago, Kazimer said:

Is there any reason for the 20 man unit of Beastigors? 

No not really.

Playing around with at least 200clanrats, the last 3 years may have given me a 7th sense of how to fit as many models into a  certain army with pointsrestriction.

so literally, you’ll only have to take at least 30Bestigors if Gors isn’t the way for you to go.

Well are Gors a good option? I can't reliably GET Beastigors (they've been out of stock in Canada forever, and I am not keen on getting the start collecting just for them.)

Gors are dirt cheap dollar wise, and seem like a fine choice to pad out my force.

7 hours ago, Kazimer said:

Well are Gors a good option? I can't reliably GET Beastigors (they've been out of stock in Canada forever, and I am not keen on getting the start collecting just for them.)

Gors are dirt cheap dollar wise, and seem like a fine choice to pad out my force.

Well they are a good meatshields option for your khorne army.

although reavers will probably do better in combat.

if you really want to field a heavy hitting khorne army with beastmen.

your options would be limited to. Bestigors and Bullgors.

Archived