Gore grunta base size

shanehurley

Hi all,

Just went to build my gore gruntas and all my bases got mixed up. I checked on the gw website and it says they come with 75x46 bases the only problem is I can't find any this size, so I either didn't get any or misplaced them or got the wrong size.

Before I order some new ones I wanted to check with anybody who has any could they let me know what size they got with theirs?

Thanks in advance

Yeh @The Stronghold is 100% correct on this one. The Gore-gruntas come with the 90x52, similar to the Dracothian guard. It is an error on their website I noted as well.

75x46 is Varanguard size I believe.

Basing is such a minefield. I know "bases don't matter" and all that, but lets be honest - they do! The majority of people want their models on the right base.

21 minutes ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Basing is such a minefield. I know "bases don't matter" and all that, but lets be honest - they do! The majority of people want their models on the right base.

Agreed. Common sense and judgement can apply for most things, but it's the one thing I would like to see more direction on from GW, as it's a matter that affects all games.

They could still issue guidance in the spirit of AoS with "suggested sizes appropriate for Matched Play" with the caveat that it, naturally, doesn't matter and you can do what you like. :)

1 hour ago, Dangermouse425 said:

They could still issue guidance in the spirit of AoS with "suggested sizes appropriate for Matched Play" with the caveat that it, naturally, doesn't matter and you can do what you like. :)

"Spirit of AoS" - woolly, wishy washy answers with all the onus on the players? Sounds about right!! ;) 

3 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

"Spirit of AoS" - woolly, wishy washy answers with all the onus on the players? Sounds about right!! ;) 

"A permissive ruleset that allows players to approach the game in their own way, using what elements they enjoy and adapting others to suit their games" sounds more optimistic! ;)

Archived