Lord Arcanum on Stardrake. . .HELP!

Bryan I Guess

I've decided that the theme of my army is very heavily magic based. I have a rough story for my Anvils of Heldenhammer succesor stormhost as witches who used to worship another dragon that isn't Dracothion. Soooo basically I want wizards and dragons in my army which led me to want to model a Lord Arcanum riding the stardrake instead of the Lord Celestant.

Any advice? Right now I am looking at the Arcanum on foot, maybe cutting him off the rock from his base will allow me to put him in the saddle. This is going to be a big centerpiece for my army so I want it done well.

PS I am also really bad at green stuff, but for this project I will try everything.

Unless you can find one on eBay the Lord Arcanum on foot comes from the Lord Arcanum on Tauralon kit. If you build the naked character when building the large kit the unmounted version is an alternate you can make from bits sooo you should be able to exchange the torsos and be good to go (haven’t built my start drake yet or tauralon yet, both are still sitting so pretty in their boxes).

Archived