Screaming Bell movement

Num

Question

Hello all, I have two questions regarding the screaming bell please:
- Does it buff itself with its ability ? Screaming bell is a skaven unit, but can it see itself?

- What is the theoretical maximum move? Is there some sort of ideal placement for skavens around it in order to fit as many as possible ? (Oval base)

Side question: can the warp grinder take a single hero along?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

First question yes, you are in range of yourself so it affects itself unless it says otherwise.

As for the 2nd idk I'm not a skaven player so I'm not familiar with their exact stats

Edit: After looking at the warscroll I see what you mean. I'm not exactly sure with the "seeing" part and itself.

17 minutes ago, Num said:

Hello all, I have two questions regarding the screaming bell please:
- Does it buff itself with its ability ? Screaming bell is a skaven unit, but can it see itself?

- What is the theoretical maximum move? Is there some sort of ideal placement for skavens around it in order to fit as many as possible ? (Oval base)

Side question: can the warp grinder take a single hero along?

Thanks

1st question, yes at least how I understand it.

side question.

the warp grinder team can take any skaven units with I underground, 

this means that it is possible to put a hero into reserve. It is even possible to deepstrike a warplightning cannon which is a rather funny combination

@Num I tend to get around +6 to +7 movement when I line clanrats all around it, leaving the front exposed. You could theoretically hit +9. Remember that you measure how many are in range at the start of the movement phase, so they can move away, and you'll still retain the movement bonus from them pushing it ;)

Archived