Scourgerunner Chariot number of Harpoons and hit value

JackStreicher

Question

Hello,

I just read the warscroll of the Scourgerunner chariots.

"A unit of Scourgerunner Chariots can have any number of models. They are crewed by Beastmasters that fight with cruel Hook-spears and a Repeater Crossbow. They can also send barbed Ravager Harpoons whistling towards their prey. Scourgerunner Chariots are drawn by swift Dark Steeds that have an extraordinarily Vicious Bite."

The formulation is unclear at best.

Do I read it right, that a single Chariot always counts as the "High Beastmaster"? Everyone of them has every Weapon Option equipped?

Additonally since the Chariot has 2 Models riding it, could I have 2 Ravager Harpoons per Chariot? (while one gets the +1 to hit due to being the High Beastmaster?)

2 answers to this question

You get the number of attacks (per chariot) shown in the weapon profile. It does not matter how much physical models there are on the chariot. One of the chariots is a High Beastmaster ( the whole model is) and gets +1 to its shooting attacks.

Hope this clears it up - feel free to ask for a more detailed explanation (I know GW warscrolls can be a bit confusing). :)

16 minutes ago, Isotop said:

You get the number of attacks (per chariot) shown in the weapon profile. It does not matter how much physical models there are on the chariot. One of the chariots is a High Beastmaster ( the whole model is) and gets +1 to its shooting attacks.

Hope this clears it up - feel free to ask for a more detailed explanation (I know GW warscrolls can be a bit confusing). :)

Thx!

I figured that the warscroll does not state how many beastmasters are riding the chariot. Apart from that most Warscrolls are okay ?

Thx again!

Archived