Allegaince Death stacking ward saves?

Krikke

Question

Right, acording to the AOS FAQ you can stack ability

I'f i'm understanding this correctly then would a ghoul king on terrrorghiest having the Deathles minions + ruler of the night AND using Unholy vitality + having a wight king bsb next to him get to take the following

Armor save , +5 save ,+5 save, +6 save (if he's on his final wound)....... i have a feeling i'm getting this wrong, but when reading the recent rules FAQ well, what do you guys think, i'm not about to actually use this but just curious.

Page 6 of the AOS FAQ

Q: Is it possible to stack a chaos warshrine's protection of the dark gods ability and a harbringer of decay morbid vigor command ability to grant a mortal nurgle unit two separate dice roll attempts to ignore wounds and mortal wounds - meaning that such a unit effectively have three saves against a normal attack (one save from their Armour , plus the two additional saves from abilities

A: Yes

6 answers to this question

I noticed that about the necro + vampire , the Ghoul king on Foot can also give another +1 A

You can indeed go crazy with this , as for example 30-40 Ghouls could get a bunch of attacks and both a rerol to hit and wound

There is tons of craziness, so figured that 5+ two times would be to good, but considering the above that feels kinda ok now :-)

Thanks for the answer guys!

Archived