Advice for Warherd Paint Scheme

Hi all,

I am taking part in the Fate of Sigmar Narrative event next year and I will be taking Warherd.

However I think I need some help in turning concepts into a paint scheme.

My main idea is an 'Ulgu' Warherd, so dark neutral colours that represent a Herd who have become one with this shadow land. Any ideas for an Ulgu paint scheme?

Secondary is a God-dedicated Herd, Slaneesh with pinkish skin that isn't too much.

Any ideas for colours or schemes would be much appreciated.

G

Shadow means very dark blue or purple (browns are too usual). You could find inspiration in the new Nighthaunt, they are full of very dark blue and very dark turquoise. Maybe some dark reaper fur, and more slaneshy greyish skin ? You could paint your metal rusty or bronze to have your complementary color.

Dark purple, turquoise and gold could work as well, ala Joker.

Or you could maybe go for an Albinos tribe living in the darkness. White skin and fur, red eyes, very dark clothes (purple, turquoise to give a mystical vibe and contrast with the bronze or rust of your weapons)...

1 hour ago, christophe said:

Shadow means very dark blue or purple (browns are too usual). You could find inspiration in the new Nighthaunt, they are full of very dark blue and very dark turquoise. Maybe some dark reaper fur, and more slaneshy greyish skin ? You could paint your metal rusty or bronze to have your complementary color.

Dark purple, turquoise and gold could work as well, ala Joker.

Or you could maybe go for an Albinos tribe living in the darkness. White skin and fur, red eyes, very dark clothes (purple, turquoise to give a mystical vibe and contrast with the bronze or rust of your weapons)...

Wow some great suggestions here, thanks so much. I love that last one, that is very inspired!

Archived