Silver Tower Matched Play points

What I find interesting is they did not reveal which faction of Aelf's both characters are. It's clear that the assassin shard is shadowkin. Not sure about the mist weaver since it was a high elf mage title in the world that was. Plus the crescent moons is a high elf symbol if I recall. 

38 minutes ago, Darth Alec said:

So who's betting on the Tzeench Arcanites getting the Kairic Acolytes and Tzaangors one day?

Prices seem fair. None of the heroes are particularly great in main AoS. Funny to see the Thaumaturge as the most expensive of the lot.

Maybe the Thaumaturge should be overthrowing the GS to take over the Silver Tower.

Also, surely a large chunk of the people clamoring for Silver Tower points wanted it for the Tzeentch infantry and not so much the heroes... 

It's the wrong font, wrong formatting, and I'm pretty sure GW know how to spell the names of their units properly.

It's a nice try though :)

EDIT: I'm not sure if this is being passed off as genuine, or just a nice attempt to give the community points, since there was no comment posted alongside the image.

Just now, Changer said:

It's genuine. It was posted on the age of single official Facebook page last night not long after the faq.

O.o "Fyerslayers" "Ogroid Thamaturge"

Thanks for clarifying... tbh I don't care about typos, I guess I'm still too used to the bad old days before GW communicated stuff so regularly! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived