RuneBrush

6 hours ago, XReN said:

Now I'm going to share my list for local yearly 2 day narrative event:

Reveal hidden contents

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts
- Grand Court: Morgaunt
Mortal Realm: Ulgu

Leaders
Emperor Veinham Gizzardwurst - Harbringer (240)
Abhorrant Archregent
- General
- Command Trait: Savage Chivalry
- Artefact: Decrepit Coronet
- Lore of Madness: Spectral Host
Grand Duke Crawric Marrowclot (440)
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Royal Zombie Dragon
- Lore of Madness: Monstrous Vigour
- Mount Trait: Necrotic Fangs
Count Deadfell Retchscrote (160)
Abhorrant Ghoul King
- Lore of Madness: Miasmal Shroud
Marquis Fleckston Vilemunch (60)
Crypt Ghast Courtier
- Artefact: The Flayed Pennant
Lord Offalwin Livergut (60)
Crypt Ghast Courtier

Battleline
30 x Crypt Ghouls (300)
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)

Units
1 x Corpse Cart (80)
- Allies

Battalions
Royal Family (120)

Endless Spells / Terrain / CPs
Extra Command Point (50)
Shards of Valagharr (40)
Cadaverous Barricade (40)

Total: 1990 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 2
Allies: 80 / 400
Wounds: 111

For any questions considering Royal family composition - It's legal, the ruling is somewhat obscure, however.
Here is a screenshot from 2nd ed rules about titles and sub-headers in Battalion composition:

234.PNG.5c10a8e587b1c6eeb4a8ccc914a8a05d.PNG

Now here is mounted GK warscroll name, we can see that "Abhorrant Ghoul King" is the title and "on royal Zombie Dragon" is a sub-header:

image.png.d5c8408bcf61e75f3bfa1f10dd0cd28b.png

That we ignore considering Battalion composition from battletome: 

image.png.e084aa18d6c8ec1398ac1ffcf2472b00.png

Out of curiosity, I tried putting it into battlescribe and it automatically put in 2 footslogging AGKs, with no option of giving them mounts. Weird.

Youre right about it being obscure, though. The Charnel Throne, on the other end of the spectrum,  specifies the footslogging AGK and AAR. Weird how both extremes are here, ha.

Edited by KibaWildFang
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KibaWildFang said:

Out of curiosity, I tried putting it into battlescribe and it automatically put in 2 footslogging AGKs, with no option of giving them mounts. Weird.

Youre right about it being obscure, though. The Charnel Throne, on the other end of the spectrum,  specifies the footslogging AGK and AAR. Weird how both extremes are here, ha.

It's just how the rules  were intended, I'm personally always against argueing using roster builders, but Azyr deems this list valid (that's first varient I came up with) 

morgaunt_2020_event.pdf

Edited by XReN

6 minutes ago, XReN said:

It's just how the rules  where intended, I'm personally always against argueing using roster builders, but Azyr deems this list valid (that's first varient I came up with) 

morgaunt_2020_event.pdf 988.95 kB · 2 downloads

Interesting! See I just use BS for listkeeping. I’d just cut one AGK from the list and add one RZD/TG mounted king and just shrug and go “Hey, RAW says it’s good.” BS is just for quick reference of stat blocks and abilities anyway. Not anyone’s fault the coding for the app is so strict.

So would it be worth buying a corpse cart eventually? I see a lot of lists enjoying it.

4 minutes ago, KibaWildFang said:

Interesting! See I just use BS for listkeeping. I’d just cut one AGK from the list and add one RZD/TG mounted king and just shrug and go “Hey, RAW says it’s good.” BS is just for quick reference of stat blocks and abilities anyway. Not anyone’s fault the coding for the app is so strict.

So would it be worth buying a corpse cart eventually? I see a lot of lists enjoying it.

Corpse cart is nice to have, if you'll have a good opportunity to grab it - do it, if there won't be such an opportunity until new Legion book (whenever it may come) gets onto horizon - than don't since rules might change.

Edited by XReN

Just now, XReN said:

Corpse cart is nice to have, if you'll have a good opportunity to grab it - do it, if there won't be such an opportunity once new Legion book (whenever it may come) gets onto horizon - than don't since rules might change.

Is the CC going to get removed with a new book, or is there any chance of that happening?

Also does anyone think the Varghulf will get a new plastic sculpt in the future? Its the only one in our army that isn’t plastic. Usually I’m vehemently against Failcast models,  because they get warped and messed up in production too easily, but the bigger ones have always come out alright for me. Back in 40k I’ve had the old Dark Apostle and Cryptek models just be absolutely unusable out of the kit. However the Space Wolf mounted lord and the old Chaos Sorcerer models came out fine. The Varghulf is a bit of a thicker model with next to no flimsy parts to get ruined or snapped so it should be fine.

4 minutes ago, KibaWildFang said:

Is the CC going to get removed with a new book, or is there any chance of that happening?

Also does anyone think the Varghulf will get a new plastic sculpt in the future? Its the only one in our army that isn’t plastic. Usually I’m vehemently against Failcast models,  because they get warped and messed up in production too easily, but the bigger ones have always come out alright for me. Back in 40k I’ve had the old Dark Apostle and Cryptek models just be absolutely unusable out of the kit. However the Space Wolf mounted lord and the old Chaos Sorcerer models came out fine. The Varghulf is a bit of a thicker model with next to no flimsy parts to get ruined or snapped so it should be fine.

No idea, however it's not wise to buy anything from or for book that's about to update. Like when I bought 2 Hellstorm Rocket Launchers during Malign Portents campaign for my SCE because there was a sick combo revolving around Stormcast's buffs and less than 6 month later when I managed to get about 5 games with those Hellstorms - new book changed Every.Single.Ability I planed for

Edited by XReN

3 minutes ago, XReN said:

No idea, however it's not wise to buy anything from or for book that's about to update. Like when I bought 2 Hellstorm Rocket Launchers during Malign Portents campaign for my SCE because there was a sick combo revolving around Stormcast's buffs and less than 6 month later when I managed to get about 5 games with those Hellstorms - new book changed Every.Single.Ability I planed for

Dude I hate that. I started Chaos in 40k beginning of last year. I had gotten a bunch of the short space marine models in their old SC and a few kits. By march they had the new updated larger marines, which was cool! Except my ocd made me buy them all again to keep immersion. Now I’m not even playing them—In fact I’m selling them to afford FEC! 

Even if they give us a new Varghulf, I still want the old one since I have one waiting for me at a LGS around here.

Edited by KibaWildFang

9 hours ago, XReN said:

Now I'm going to share my list for local yearly 2 day narrative event:

Reveal hidden contents

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts
- Grand Court: Morgaunt
Mortal Realm: Ulgu

Leaders
Emperor Veinham Gizzardwurst - Harbringer (240)
Abhorrant Archregent
- General
- Command Trait: Savage Chivalry
- Artefact: Decrepit Coronet
- Lore of Madness: Spectral Host
Grand Duke Crawric Marrowclot (440)
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Royal Zombie Dragon
- Lore of Madness: Monstrous Vigour
- Mount Trait: Necrotic Fangs
Count Deadfell Retchscrote (160)
Abhorrant Ghoul King
- Lore of Madness: Miasmal Shroud
Marquis Fleckston Vilemunch (60)
Crypt Ghast Courtier
- Artefact: The Flayed Pennant
Lord Offalwin Livergut (60)
Crypt Ghast Courtier

Battleline
30 x Crypt Ghouls (300)
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)

Units
1 x Corpse Cart (80)
- Allies

Battalions
Royal Family (120)

Endless Spells / Terrain / CPs
Extra Command Point (50)
Shards of Valagharr (40)
Cadaverous Barricade (40)

Total: 1990 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 2
Allies: 80 / 400
Wounds: 111

For any questions considering Royal family composition - It's legal, the ruling is somewhat obscure, however.
Here is a screenshot from 2nd ed rules about titles and sub-headers in Battalion composition:

234.PNG.5c10a8e587b1c6eeb4a8ccc914a8a05d.PNG

Now here is mounted GK warscroll name, we can see that "Abhorrant Ghoul King" is the title and "on royal Zombie Dragon" is a sub-header:

image.png.d5c8408bcf61e75f3bfa1f10dd0cd28b.png

That we ignore considering Battalion composition from battletome: 

image.png.e084aa18d6c8ec1398ac1ffcf2472b00.png

Actually while we’re here I had a few questions about choices in this list.

-Why Necrotic Fangs over Razor-Clawed on the AGKoRZD? I was under the impression that adding rend was better for it.

-What’s your reasoning for excluding Chalice in this list? Couldn’t this benefit extremely from it?

-You’re summoning two Varghulfs in this list right? Off the AAR and mounted King? It feels like two Varghulfs supporting this can pull a lot of work.

-If you first turn burn all your CP on summoning, how do you manage to balance Inspiring Presence and Feeding Frenzy?

It still looks like a really juicy list overall. I hope it does well.

2 hours ago, KibaWildFang said:

Actually while we’re here I had a few questions about choices in this list.

-Why Necrotic Fangs over Razor-Clawed on the AGKoRZD? I was under the impression that adding rend was better for it.

-What’s your reasoning for excluding Chalice in this list? Couldn’t this benefit extremely from it?

-You’re summoning two Varghulfs in this list right? Off the AAR and mounted King? It feels like two Varghulfs supporting this can pull a lot of work.

-If you first turn burn all your CP on summoning, how do you manage to balance Inspiring Presence and Feeding Frenzy?

It still looks like a really juicy list overall. I hope it does well.

- I use Razor Claws a lot, want to try out Necrotic and see if they are better since I really hate to see ones on d6 damage

- I was asked to remove it because we try not to bring too strong lists and some armies may just get absolutely stomped by those ghouls

- Varghulf, 20 and 10 ghouls, I don't feel like bringing 2nd Varghulf 

- I spend 1, AAR and AGK summon from throne for free, I don't need Inspiring since Morgaunt's Artefact on a general gives me 18" auto bravery bubble and it's better to try to summon full unit back on 4+ with Morgaunt CA anyway

Me too, I painted 50 ghouls, Shards, converted and painted Ghast Courtier and painted Corpse Cart in 2 weeks for this list, now I want to win a lot of games with those!

7 minutes ago, XReN said:

- I use Razor Claws a lot, want to try out Necrotic and see if they are better since I really hate to see ones on d6 damage

- I was asked to remove it because we try not to bring too strong lists and some armies may just get absolutely stomped by those ghouls

- Varghulf, 20 and 10 ghouls, I don't feel like bringing 2nd Varghulf 

- I spend 1, AAR and AGK summon from throne for free, I don't need Inspiring since Morgaunt's Artefact on a general gives me 18" auto bravery bubble and it's better to try to summon full unit back on 4+ with Morgaunt CA anyway

Me too, I painted 50 ghouls, Shards, converted and painted Ghast Courtier and painted Corpse Cart in 2 weeks for this list, now I want to win a lot of games with those!

You use the Charnel Throne? I thought its placement was too restrictive and you didn’t want them hanging back that far doing nothing. So in a stronger version you’d bring chalice?

7 minutes ago, KibaWildFang said:

You use the Charnel Throne? I thought its placement was too restrictive and you didn’t want them hanging back that far doing nothing. So in a stronger version you’d bring chalice?

Of course I use Charnel Throne, it's awesome and saving CP's outweight it's cons imo. Absolutely, instead of one of the spells.

2 minutes ago, XReN said:

Of course I use Charnel Throne, it's awesome and saving CP's outweight it's cons imo. Absolutely, instead of one of the spells.

Wow. I’ve always been told to avoid it because it was a trap. Isn’t it near impossible to deploy now with terrain rules in GHB19? And would you use it in the ghoul patrol/double mounted king/aar list?

3 minutes ago, KibaWildFang said:

Wow. I’ve always been told to avoid it because it was a trap. Isn’t it near impossible to deploy now with terrain rules in GHB19? And would you use it in the ghoul patrol/double mounted king/aar list?

I'm always using it if I have AAR or AGK in the list. And I only ever had real trouble placing it once. Also it's cover for my AAR where I want him to be turn 1.

5 minutes ago, XReN said:

I'm always using it if I have AAR or AGK in the list. And I only ever had real trouble placing it once. Also it's cover for my AAR where I want him to be turn 1.

Where do you usually put it on a 6x4 board? And who do you have hanging around to protect your AAR and AGK? Won’t the things you want to buff/drop chalice near be too far out of range?

Well, it took some budgeting (a good bit...besides with what IRL has been throwing at me I deserve it) and a bit of headache but I did it. I successfully have taken my first step in this army. Sir Mordroi Ghulfang himself.

He’s not glued onto his base yet because I am not sure if I’m going to edit the base or want to paint him separately from it so I can get the undercarriage. Thought I would get the one resin model out of the way. Probably the smartest move I’ve made thus far.

C4380A93-3FB7-4576-914C-B6D3F31E7656.jpeg

Edited by KibaWildFang
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

On 2/21/2020 at 11:23 PM, KibaWildFang said:

Where do you usually put it on a 6x4 board? And who do you have hanging around to protect your AAR and AGK? Won’t the things you want to buff/drop chalice near be too far out of range?

The closest to the middle I can get. I do the conga line of ghouls first turn to give them Look Out Sir! and put them within the throne for cover, if there are reserve units that my opponent can bring in my backline I'll leave a unit of 10 ghouls in a wide curved line to deny space behind my lines.

Chalice as well as both extra attack spells have range of 24 which is plenty even for 2nd turn to buff whatever I want.  The fact that I'd usually stack buffs on huge screening unit turn 1 and my monsters would stay behind them also helps, because on the 2nd turn I'll be buffing my monsters who will be in range no matter the battleplan.

6 hours ago, XReN said:

The closest to the middle I can get. I do the conga line of ghouls first turn to give them Look Out Sir! and put them within the throne for cover, if there are reserve units that my opponent can bring in my backline I'll leave a unit of 10 ghouls in a wide curved line to deny space behind my lines.

Chalice as well as both extra attack spells have range of 24 which is plenty even for 2nd turn to buff whatever I want.  The fact that I'd usually stack buffs on huge screening unit turn 1 and my monsters would stay behind them also helps, because on the 2nd turn I'll be buffing my monsters who will be in range no matter the battleplan.

Huh, I didn’t know you could still put it in the middle, for some reason I thought it still had to be put closer to the board edge. Like it had to be >3” away from board and >3” away from other terrain, which means opponents could place their terrain placements just so that you couldn’t set your throne up.

Just now, KibaWildFang said:

Huh, I didn’t know you could still put it in the middle, for some reason I thought it still had to be put closer to the board edge. Like it had to be >3” away from board and >3” away from other terrain, which means opponents could place their terrain placements just so that you couldn’t set your throne up.

Well obviously as close (per all the rules for placing faction terrain) to the middle. Which means within my deployment zone.

There are barely any armies that can block with their own terrain - Idoneth, Skaven and Sylvaneth I can remember. Might be Nurgle as well. But in most cases only Skaven can benefit from wasting their own terrain on that.

Hmm, alright. I came up with a hypothetical variant of the list Im planning on running.

Feast Day

AAR-Dermal Robe, Dark Wizardry 240

AGKoRTG-gruesome bite, Doppelgänger cloak 420

Varghulf 160

Crypt ghast courtier 60

40 ghouls 360

10 ghouls 100

10 ghouls 100

6 Horrors 260

Chalice 50

Stampede 70

King’s Ghouls 120

Extra CP 50

It replaces the AGKoRZD from the other list with a main list Varghulf, 6 horrors, Stampede and now anything near the ghast courtier auto passes battleshock. Is losing a caster/behemoth worth it if it gets more bodies and saves a command point of summoning or two?

Also how effective would the Grim Garland be on a mounted gheist king? Seems the bravery debuff can fish for more mortal wounds. But is it worth it over doppelcloak or feather?

Edited by KibaWildFang

Hallo follow kings,

I've played a while with different kinds of list.

And in a while I going to try my first AoS tournament.

Trying something new:

AAR-Dermal Robe, Deranged Transformation     240

AGKoRTG Gruesome bite, Ethereal Amulet Blood feast 420

AGKoRZD ?Razor clawed or maybe death form the skies? Spectral host 440

Haunter Courtier General, Dark Acolyte

20 ghouls 300

6 Horrors 260

3 Horrors 130

Chalice 50

Abattior 120

The new things are the battalion, endless spell and the AGKoRZD, the battalion is okay for a bit MW, extra CP, artifact en mount trait, and I don't use it so much.

The AGKoRZD is more to motivate myself to paint it :d

Any advice?

• Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 10:39 PM, KibaWildFang said:

Hmm, alright. I came up with a hypothetical variant of the list Im planning on running.

Feast Day

AAR-Dermal Robe, Dark Wizardry 240

AGKoRTG-gruesome bite, Doppelgänger cloak 420

Varghulf 160

Crypt ghast courtier 60

40 ghouls 360

10 ghouls 100

10 ghouls 100

6 Horrors 260

Chalice 50

Stampede 70

King’s Ghouls 120

Extra CP 50

It replaces the AGKoRZD from the other list with a main list Varghulf, 6 horrors, Stampede and now anything near the ghast courtier auto passes battleshock. Is losing a caster/behemoth worth it if it gets more bodies and saves a command point of summoning or two?

Also how effective would the Grim Garland be on a mounted gheist king? Seems the bravery debuff can fish for more mortal wounds. But is it worth it over doppelcloak or feather?

Hallo Kiba,

As a  suggestion why not make the vargulf your general, and give hime the trait dark acolyte, a spell caster. While a +1 to cast is still good on your AAR you get a extra wizard with a spell to give a unit a extra attack (which can stack with the spell from the AAR for a potential +4 attacks!).

I have a bit of experience with the Grim Garland, it can be really effective, but i'm not sure in your current list. It goes well with flayers and don't forget -2 bravery is also good for the battleshock tests. So at the moment I would say grab one of the other artifacts.

Hopefully this helps you

Edited by RHAC

6 hours ago, RHAC said:

Hallo Kiba,

As a  suggestion why not make the vargulf your general, and give hime the trait dark acolyte, a spell caster. While a +1 to cast is still good on your AAR you get a extra wizard with a spell to give a unit a extra attack (which can stack with the spell from the AAR for a potential +4 attacks!).

I have a bit of experience with the Grim Garland, it can be really effective, but i'm not sure in your current list. It goes well with flayers and don't forget -2 bravery is also good for the battleshock tests. So at the moment I would say grab one of the other artifacts.

Hopefully this helps you

Hm, not a bad suggestion. But my main concern is if this is worth taking over a ghoul patrol with 40-10-10, an AAR, and both mounted ghoul kings. On one hand I get an extra monster-wizard, whos just going to summon in the Varghulf anyway, but I don’t really intend on using the ghoul patrol outflank, listening to the advice of @XReN. On the other hand, if I went with the King’s Ghouls variant,  I’d lose the AGKoRZD but I’d save a cp for summoning, get a blob of 6 horrors and the block of 40 ghouls near the ghast would be flat out immune to battleshock, no Medal or IP needed. Also I’d get to play around with Stampede a bit.

The Varghulf being the general is nice but I wouldn’t have much to screen him with that could keep up with him.

Getting started on my varghulf. Just the main base coating for now. I’m so glad this is the only furred model in my army. Going to have to touch up stray splotches after I get the rest of the mournfang on his fur. When I sell some chaos instead of getting my first ghoul box I’m going to get some new brushes instead, its past time.

D0A50299-D420-44D2-A38D-0DE280D423E0.jpeg

ABA72AD5-027B-486B-809A-D9A23BCA00AD.jpeg

779CD652-62C9-4F62-BC65-F501CE992FE3.jpeg

24AF2A76-5C8D-4183-8AD9-04AE4A73F624.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi chaps,

I'm a new AoS player returning to the hobby after a few decades. I started with some of the new StD stuff but after I few games wasn't really feeling it. I've decided to give FEC a try. I've come up with the following as my starter list:

Spoiler

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts - Mortal Realm: Shyish - Grand Court: Court of Delusion - The Feast Day

LEADERS

Abhorrant Ghoul King on Royal Terrorgheist (420) - General - Command Trait : Frenzied Flesh-eater - Artefact : Ethereal Amulet - Lore of Madness : Blood Feast - Mount Trait : Gruesome Bite

Abhorrant Ghoul King on Royal Terrorgheist (420) - Lore of Madness : Blood Feast

Abhorrant Archregent (240) - Lore of Madness : Spectral Host

UNITS

20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)

20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)

20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)

ENDLESS SPELLS / TERRAIN / COMMAND POINTS

Chalice of Ushoran (50)

Quicksilver Swords (30)

TOTAL: 2000/2000 EXTRA COMMAND POINTS: 0 WOUNDS: 102

It might not be optimal but I quite like the balance of it all. 

I also considered this variant on it:

Spoiler

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts - Mortal Realm: Shyish - Grand Court: Morgaunt

LEADERS

Abhorrant Ghoul King on Royal Terrorgheist (420) - General - Command Trait : Savage Chivalry - Artefact : Decrepit Coronet - Lore of Madness : Blood Feast - Mount Trait : Gruesome Bite

Abhorrant Ghoul King on Royal Terrorgheist (420) - Lore of Madness : Blood Feast

Crypt Ghast Courtier (60)

UNITS

20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)

20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)

10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)

Chalice of Ushoran (50)

TOTAL: 1990/2000

The setup on the general isn't a good, and I lose 10 ghouls and my swords spell, but I get a couple of courtiers and Heaving Masses. Also because these the ghouls I'd summon with the archregents would be fairly small it'd be nice to potentially benefit from Bloody Loyalty. 

Could you experienced FEC players offer any feedback? Thanks!

6 hours ago, JoltUK said:

Hi chaps,

I'm a new AoS player returning to the hobby after a few decades. I started with some of the new StD stuff but after I few games wasn't really feeling it. I've decided to give FEC a try. I've come up with the following as my starter list:

Reveal hidden contents

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts - Mortal Realm: Shyish - Grand Court: Court of Delusion - The Feast Day

LEADERS

Abhorrant Ghoul King on Royal Terrorgheist (420) - General - Command Trait : Frenzied Flesh-eater - Artefact : Ethereal Amulet - Lore of Madness : Blood Feast - Mount Trait : Gruesome Bite

UNITS

20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)

20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)

20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)

Chalice of Ushoran (50)

Quicksilver Swords (30)

TOTAL: 2000/2000 EXTRA COMMAND POINTS: 0 WOUNDS: 102

It might not be optimal but I quite like the balance of it all. 

I also considered this variant on it:

Reveal hidden contents

Allegiance: Flesh Eater Courts - Mortal Realm: Shyish - Grand Court: Morgaunt

LEADERS

Abhorrant Ghoul King on Royal Terrorgheist (420) - General - Command Trait : Savage Chivalry - Artefact : Decrepit Coronet - Lore of Madness : Blood Feast - Mount Trait : Gruesome Bite

UNITS

20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)

20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)

10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)

Chalice of Ushoran (50)

TOTAL: 1990/2000

The setup on the general isn't a good, and I lose 10 ghouls and my swords spell, but I get a couple of courtiers and Heaving Masses. Also because these the ghouls I'd summon with the archregents would be fairly small it'd be nice to potentially benefit from Bloody Loyalty. 

Could you experienced FEC players offer any feedback? Thanks!

Hey there! Couple things. I’m still new but I’ve been asking around here and doing a lot of research (building up my army haha), there’s a few points I can help you with according to my own knowledge.

First thing, Ghoul count. Its pretty much agreed that the best ways to run ghouls are as blocks of 40 or as basic 10-man squads. The only time I really have seen ghoul squads be 20 or 30 is a) Morgaunt or b) summoned with the Archregent. Which, it seems you’re going that route so it could work. I’d probably be prepared to switch gears though. Ask @XReN about his Morgaunt lists, they seemed pretty sweet!

Second, it looks dangerous to not have any extra command points. This is a very CP hungry army and keeping one Archregent on the throne is great and all, but you’ll still have at least one or two other abhorrants summoning, and you may want extra feeding frenzies (Especially if you’re Morgaunt and not Feast Day), as well as emergency Inspiring Presence (though decrepit coronet should help). You should take at least a Ghoul Patrol Battalion for the extra CP and extra artefact. If you can, work in the 50 point extra CP you can get. Sure Ghoul Patrol is 180 points just to have it, but the option to outflank ghouls is really good. Also I think double Archregent is a bit much, but should be fine if you can’t jam a second behemoth mounted king.

Hope this helps!