Skinks with Skinks, and more Skinks

LordKalebKhaine

49 minutes ago, LordKalebKhaine said:

I have been contemplating an all Skink Seraphon army. (This includes dinos with skinks on them)
Strating at 1000 points and moving up from there to 2000.
What do you guys think?
Any list suggestions?

I've also considered this sort of list; I'm just not keen on most of the Saurus models.  I think - and I'm hardly speaking as an expert here - the army might be a little fragile.  Bastiladons or Stegadons are tough, but dedicated monster hunter units aren't uncommon.  Unless it vanishes in the upcoming GHB the Heavenswatch Starhost might be worth looking into; it heals a wound off Monsters every turn and gives rerolls of 1 to hit and wound against a single target your Starseer can see.

Shadowstrike Starhost is pure skinks and potentially very powerful.

They really need to FAQ/errata the thing about warscroll abilities superseding core rules or Rippers will get their near-infinite attacks ability back.

I recommend 380 skinks and a skink priest. Give him the AoE version of his rites and set your skinks up so theres at least 1 from each unit within 8 of him. Then they're all rerolling saves looking for those 6s. By the time you have made 380 attacks you should be at time and hopefully will of scored one point somehow for killed one unit of there to solidify the win. 

Archived