Stormcast Hammerstrike Force, Within vs Completely Within

thundering

Question

Just looking for some clarification on the way the Hammerstrike functions, even with the FAQ.

Specifically, the battalion states "...set them up on the battlefield within 6" of the..." and the preceding "them" refers to the "units" of Paladins.

My question is, ostensibly, can you daisy-chain the Paladin units, or does every single model need to be within 6" of the Prosecutors? Unless I'm missing something, couldn't I in theory make a conga-line of Paladins, as long as they are within coherency and the back man is within 6" of the Prosecutors? 

Lemme know how it goes. I know this is all likely to change when stormcast get their new book, but I wanted to ask in the meantime.

2 answers to this question

I am an avid Hammerstrike player, and can confirm that you can indeed daisy chain the Paladins as long as the first model is within 6". Please be aware, however, than in a recent FAQ is is stated that you can no longer set the Paladins within 3" of the enemy, meaning you can't snake your way between units or drop directly into combat.

Archived