Ratnado - Skaven Shenanigans

Riff_Raff_Rascal

This is utterly ridiculous but I have a scheme. 

Thing-Things you need: Verminlord Deceiver, Screaming Bell, Balewind Vortex, X Skaven Assassins/Grey Seers

Step 1: Skitterleap Screaming bell in their face. Ring the Bells of the great horned rat. You have fun whatever the result.

Step 2:  Scraming Bell attempts Summon Balewind Vortex. Dispelling be damned. Failing the spell be double dibley damned. But IF, successful rejoice. 

Step 3: At next combat reveal assassins FROM screaming bell. You heard me right, on top of the vortex. Next hero phase, skitterleap more wizards on top of it. 

Infinite Cosmic Powa!....with itty bitty living space. Tell me where I'm wrong. Have fun. 

21 minutes ago, Riff_Raff_Rascal said:

This is utterly ridiculous but I have a scheme. 

Thing-Things you need: Verminlord Deceiver, Screaming Bell, Balewind Vortex, X Skaven Assassins/Grey Seers

Step 1: Skitterleap Screaming bell in their face. Ring the Bells of the great horned rat. You have fun whatever the result.

Step 2:  Scraming Bell attempts Summon Balewind Vortex. Dispelling be damned. Failing the spell be double dibley damned. But IF, successful rejoice. 

Step 3: At next combat reveal assassins FROM screaming bell. You heard me right, on top of the vortex. Next hero phase, skitterleap more wizards on top of it. 

Infinite Cosmic Powa!....with itty bitty living space. Tell me where I'm wrong. Have fun. 

So is your idea to get as many Hero’s on top of the vortex?

11 hours ago, ssharkus said:

Too bad you can`t put neither monsters nor multiple models upon a vortex.

Funny you should say that. Thanquol and Boneripper are NOT a monster. A Screaming Bell is NOT a behemoth or a monster. Thank you Great Horned Rat.  The vortex's warscroll also only describes how the spellcaster gets placed up there but we are left with a summoned terrain feature. Normally models can move vertically along terrrain but the vortex simply states that no model may MOVE while within 3 in of it so running up there with extra models of my own won't work. Best read the warscroll and tell me what you think. Just keep it mind that I'm obviously taking advantage of RAW and using this terrain in the least efficient manner possible. 

11 hours ago, ssharkus said:

nor multiple models upon a vortex

Actually ... you can put the Gaunt Summoner and all his(?) familiars on the Vortex. That’s a thing. (Yep ... oddities of how placement works for the familiars and setup works for the Vortex.)

2 hours ago, Riff_Raff_Rascal said:

You had to drag Tzeench + Balewind into this...ugh. 

I’m pretty sure that Tzeentch would appreciate the trickery involved with the planning on your Skaven insanity ... ;) and then assassins coming out of the Bell ... priceless ...

Archived