London GT hype

31 minutes ago, Morglum StormBasha said:

The app worked very well to make the admin of matchups work well and also to help you plan your next game over lunch as you could view your opponents list in the app. 

I agree, this was great and once I discovered I could do that on Saturday evening I felt much more confident that I could go into the next game and not worry about being caught out by rules I didn't know. Worked v well

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/21/2018 at 8:41 PM, svnvaldez said:

The BCP app has all the lists and placings. I love that app, was following live draws and lists throughout the weekend. They are only up for public use for about 3 days so take a look and screenshot everything you want. After that they take them down an you have to be a subscriber to view the back log of all events. A mixed destro guy went 4-1 finishing 9th. Using the app you can  check his draw and opponents lists. I transcribed his list for you below, I didn't double check and don't know the firestorm rules well so will assume the interaction between Stoneklaw's Gutstompas and Moonclan is legal.

Because I use "Grand Alliance: Destruction" abilities, my understanding is that you can use the Firestorm Allegiance.

Twas a fun event

On 5/21/2018 at 7:49 PM, GriinWan said:

Is there any place to see non-top lists? Very interested in mixed destro, what did people try to play with?

There were not that many destro at the event, there was my moonclan, a kunning ruk, a 3 magma list, a grot soup and a BCR list. Happy to answer any questions you are having :)

Archived