Unit sizes for clash of battleline

Razor32

Question

Hi Guys. 

Just looking for clarification on unit sizes. 

We have been playing the mission, clash of the battleline. To win the game you need more units in enemy terrritory than they have in yours. 

So i am playing Ironjawz, a unit of ardboys have atleast 10 models, i field a small unit of 10 models, i get them into enemy territroy but there is only 4 left, they still count as a unit right? And do all models need to be in the territory, majority of the models from the unit, or is it enough one is in for it to count as a point at the end of round 5?

Hope it makes sense. 

Regards. 

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Razor32 said:

So i am playing Ironjawz, a unit of ardboys have atleast 10 models, i field a small unit of 10 models, i get them into enemy territroy but there is only 4 left, they still count as a unit right?

Yes, a unit is classed as such regardless of the number of models in it.

2 hours ago, Razor32 said:

And do all models need to be in the territory, majority of the models from the unit, or is it enough one is in for it to count as a point at the end of round 5?

You only need a single model from a unit in your opponents territory for it to count.

Technically you only require to be "in contact" with the enemy territory for it to count (same as combat) however I tend to play it that you need a model's entire base (for 40mm and smaller) to be in the enemy territory to count, for larger models it needs to be the majority of the model - a random tentacle doesn't seem enough ;)

Archived