Archaon - Abilities

TalesOfSigmar

Can someone clear this up for me please, his Warlord Without Equal ability allows all Chaos Units that have command abilities to use them.

Does that mean in theory I could also run a Keeper of Secrets and a Lord of Slaanesh on Daemonic Mount and use both command abilities (pile in and attack twice) I'm guessing they cannot be used on the same unit to make them pile in more than twice in one combat phase? (Twice and then twice again?)

Cheers,

Chalmers

yeah you could get multiple units piling in twice, but i don't think you can pile in and attack more than twice. there was a similar question to that answered in the general discussion section which was quite conclusive 

4 hours ago, TalesOfSigmar said:

Can someone clear this up for me please, his Warlord Without Equal ability allows all Chaos Units that have command abilities to use them.

Does that mean in theory I could also run a Keeper of Secrets and a Lord of Slaanesh on Daemonic Mount and use both command abilities (pile in and attack twice) I'm guessing they cannot be used on the same unit to make them pile in more than twice in one combat phase? (Twice and then twice again?)

Cheers,

Chalmers

The problem here is that they affect different units anyway.

Archived