Stormcast Lantern Alternatives

flemingmma

I'm looking to kitbash together a lord-castellant and i've got the bits required for him, his halberd and everything else however i do not have an appropriate bit to act as a lantern. Are there any kits that have impressive braziers and the like? Maybe empire flagellants?

37 minutes ago, BunkhouseBuster said:

The Knight-Azyros has a lantern that might work for you, and if you build that kit as a Knight-Venator then you would have the bit leftover!

This is true and thanks but i was after something less stormcasty, a bit more grim dark

1 hour ago, Vasshpit said:

Check eBay for 40k Dark Angels bits. I've used a few on little things here and there. 

I was thinking darks angels bits seeing as i do have the veterans kit (I used the terminator power sword for a knight questor conversion and I'm planning on using one of the angels of death ornaments for an alternative to the lord relictors gigantic reliquary) there are some cool incense burners that could serve the purpose. Thanks for the suggestion.

@flemingmma yep. I've replaced my Relictor hammer with a three chained DA mace and replaced his ridiculous staff with a DA book from some kit. 

I don't even play 40k but I found some of their doo-dads work wonders. 

Off subject but I've been toying with replacing Gore Grunta piggies with thunderwolves. 

Archived