Units repackaging and new releases

Hi guys, I was browsing GW website this mourning and I noticed something maybe you guys have noticed or maybe not but might be topic of speculation.

I notice that all the units that got a repackaging, meaning new package artwork and re-basing, have received a Battletome at some point. Especially I am talking about all those units that, alongside a start collecting box, have received the repackage of the actual unit box. Example: Nurgle Maggotkin, Sylvanet before they came out (but of course without a start collecting box at the time), DoK now, LoN (skellies were still on square bases if I am not mistaken), we know already of a future Slaanesh release due to fluff and the fact they are releasing one Chaos God per year, and indeed they have repackaged everything for the Dark Prince. I am not talking about those factions which have received a start collecting box and have not had a unit repackaging (e.g. Warherd)

So now my question is: can we expect future Battletomes depending on which faction and unit receive a repackage?

let me know if I got something wrong but this is my feeling roaming around GW website. Also if this is an already treated topic just feel free to ignore thisxD:P

Cheers

Archived