Khorne Bloodbound Competitive 2000 point list

Vandrare

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. I've currently got a fully painted 2000 point Skaven list, but I'm really struggle to make it work in age of Sigmar. It goes alright in against death, destruction and other chaos armies but once order is involved I get shot up horrendously. I have got about 1200 points of Khorne Bloodbound I would like to start painting and build into a competitive 2000 point list that will literally be indestructible against say an order army. 

What I'm looking for: 

- a wall of skullcrushers both with Khorne warriors and daemon riders 

- some bloodletters 

What I have  currently: 

- 20 blood warriors 

- 20 blood reavers

- 1 mighty lord of Khorne 

- 1 slaughterpriest 

- 1 khorgorath

-  1 blood secrator

- 1 blood stoker 

- 3 might skullcrushers 

can anyone help me achieve this list and anything else I might need to just create havoc for the enemy. 

Thankyou very much Brendan 

If you're going primarily mortal, I can't recommend the Khorne Lord on Juggernaut as a general enough. His command ability only works on mortals though, so his utility diminishes the more non-mortals you include in your list.

Khorgoraths are amazing for their points. I run a unit of 2 and a unit of 3 and have been super happy with their performance.

1 Bloodsecrator is pretty much necessary to make Khorne work. I'm pretty sure all our units were priced on the assumption that they were being affected by the portal of skulls.

Stokers are great. Added speed and increased effectiveness in combat is always good.

Generally speaking, my experience is that with Khorne mortals you want to spend your hero slots on characters that increase the effectiveness of the rest of your army, not on characters that are individual combat monsters. For that reason, while I love the monster deterrent effect that the Mighty Lord has, I think he's a less good option than a bunch of other characters. That being said, if you'r not running gore pilgrims you probably will run less slaughter priests, and he is a good option as a 6th character, simply for that monster deterrent. Watch people not take their GUO anywhere near the objective in Duality of Death.

I would leave the Skullcrushers at home unless you run the Brass Stampede (or the equivalent daemon battalion). Even with their GHB17 points drop they are rarely worth it. That being said, if you DO run the brass stampede they bring a LOT of added mobility and a minor but reliable mortal wound output to the army.

If you run a ton of Bloodreavers I'd recommend getting a Warshrine. It has the totem keyword so adds an additional attack if within 12" of them, will have to prayers per turn, and adds a 6+ ward save, effectively meaning that big unit has 17% more wounds. 

If you run the Blood Warriors make sure you run them in units of 10 unless you're simply trying to fill out minimums for battle line or battalions. Their blood glaive (which you put on the champion) can only be taken in units of 10, so they get dramatically more effective at that size.

Archived