Wonders of the Algoraxi

Charles

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, S133arcanite said:

Cant wait. Will head up early tomorrow morning

Ive made a little narrative background sheet, not sure what to do with it

I'll be down at bugmans for breakfast. I'm the very non-grot-looking guy. 6ft 5, no stabba or fungus. 

I only came up with narrative for my little hero and then cut him from the list xD

1 hour ago, S133arcanite said:

That was amazing! everything I expected and more!

I had to leave early...

@Charles,  @Sheriff  , @chunk85

Do you mind informing me which GA won?

CHAOS

Dead'uns... 

Was bravery 2 versus those swines. Yeah was good fun, great to play against such a variety of armies and people. 

Learned a lot as well, from my many many mistakes xD

Some snaps I took of some battles:

Got grudged by another grot-bro, and hilarity and slaughter ensued - my defensive list versus his very not-defensive list:

dBxzvgY.jpg

My little list right before I got charged by Bloodknights (my Skulker-chaff died valiantly):

22kxbEJ.jpg

Before I ran in to steal the objective versus the chaos dwarfs. Ended up with a single grot left at the end! 

fDT6mGd.jpg

To everyone that attended the weekend, thanks for such a great time. First tournament, didn't know what to expect and it was awesome.

I had so much fun, and I can't think of anything bad, that happened, and the standard of painting was aweinspiring. Even being wiped out in 30 minutes in my first game was good fun, those damned spirit hosts, literally!

Can't wait for the next one.

FOR SIGMAR!!!!!

Some pics for those interested.

Game 5 SCE vs Beastclaw RaidersIMG_4156.JPG.996c8f48fda203e57c626cc8ef93c217.JPG

Turn 1 Beastclaw win priority and charge, needing to take the realmgate. Icebrow hunter and Frost Sabres appear out of ambush, this doesn't look good.

IMG_4158.JPG.b9e3b147e940f5a4c99f1c0a9d53ed6a.JPG

Picture of all the units left on the board after the final battleshock test of turn 5 and the Judicator passes. What a game!

Archived