Exalted Greater Daemon of Slaanesh

Dark Prince

Hey TGA, 

Can anyone steer me in the direction where to find the pitched battle profile for the Exalted Greater Daemon of Slaanesh/ keeper of secrets from forgeworld?  Azyr app seems to only think you can have 1 in an army and I would like to know where it’s getting this info from!  

Also how do command traits work when your general is a behemoth? I seem to recall the generals can take command traits if they are behemoths but not artefacts?

Cheers,

@Dark Prince I believe this one is still unawnsered but if you own the FW model and want to go with an exalted Daemon I don't think many would have an issue with you adding an Command Trait or Artefact.

The reason why the Azyr app sees them as named characters is likely because they are limited to one per Pitched Battle Army, like named characters. Link to up to date Pitched Battle Profile:
https://whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Pitched-Battle-profiles.pdf

Just use them as you see fit, discuss with your opponents and for tournaments ask the Tournament Organizer.

2 hours ago, Nico said:

Various people have asked for this to be clarified.

Bakance wise they are severely overcosted if they cannot take Artefacts.

Imo they are severely overcosted even if they "can" take artifacts.  Though, so it the normal Keeper of Secrets as well. With the current rules imo an Exalted Keeper is more like a 400pt model and a normal keeper more like a 200pt one. (though I'd rather see warscroll updates to make them worth the higher points as I feel greater daemons should be pretty powerful)

That’s wishful thinking. Perhaps 40 Points overcosted for the EGDS. The Command Ability is even better than a double Damage buff - it’s insanely good. Particularly if you charge - blend one chaff unit, then sit 3.1” from the unit behind the first then pile in later and smack that one too.

Let alone the synergy with the “can pile in if within 6”Trait”.

It cannot be overstated how important a 3+ Save is versus a 4+.

The Khorne one and the Tzeentch one are overcosted.

Archived