Issue with Death Battleforce

smucreo

Hey, I recently bought the battleforce box for Death. I should have checked first, but I wanted to start building and painting and I made the mistake of building all the skeletons. The reason I say it's a mistake is because after finishing I decided to build the Morghast, and to my surprise I'm missing an entire sprue. I went to the store where I bought it but the guy that usually runs the store and who sold me the box was out on vacation (there was a short vacation this last week in my country), so the substitute told me to leave my number and that they would try to figure something out. 

Now, I have the receipt, the box, but I already built all the skeletons that came in the box. I'm still waiting for the call, and frankly I don't know what to do. Will they ask me to return everything and as such should I avoid doing anything else with the contents of the box for now? I'm pretty bummed since I wanted to paint these days but I figured I should avoid touching the skeletons any further just in case, and if they don't give me the sprue I'm missing I'll have to buy the morghast separately since I can't use only one, which means the box in which I spent a ton of money wasn't worth it. Should I return to the store in a few days if they still haven't called back?

5 minutes ago, smucreo said:

Hey, I recently bought the battleforce box for Death. I should have checked first, but I wanted to start building and painting and I made the mistake of building all the skeletons. The reason I say it's a mistake is because after finishing I decided to build the Morghast, and to my surprise I'm missing an entire sprue. I went to the store where I bought it but the guy that usually runs the store and who sold me the box was out on vacation (there was a short vacation this last week in my country), so the substitute told me to leave my number and that they would try to figure something out. 

Now, I have the receipt, the box, but I already built all the skeletons that came in the box. I'm still waiting for the call, and frankly I don't know what to do. Will they ask me to return everything and as such should I avoid doing anything else with the contents of the box for now? I'm pretty bummed since I wanted to paint these days but I figured I should avoid touching the skeletons any further just in case, and if they don't give me the sprue I'm missing I'll have to buy the morghast separately since I can't use only one, which means the box in which I spent a ton of money wasn't worth it. Should I return to the store in a few days if they still haven't called back?

A few people get odd missing parts or damaged sprues, GW is usually very good at sorting it out. You did the right thing to go to the place you bought it from first though, just give them a ring back, following up with customers is always the first thing that shops forget to do when they are busy.

13 minutes ago, stato said:

A few people get odd missing parts or damaged sprues, GW is usually very good at sorting it out. You did the right thing to go to the place you bought it from first though, just give them a ring back, following up with customers is always the first thing that shops forget to do when they are busy.

Ok thanks, I'll definitely do that. 

Archived