Blightwar box split anyone? :) I want the Stormcast part

Kugane

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2017 at 10:31 PM, Kugane said:

As in the title, I want 2 sets of the Stormcast eternals in the Blightwar set. We can do it 2 ways: I order 2 boxes and sell you the nurgle part, or I can buy the stormcast part off you! :)

Are you in the UK? I'd buy one set of Nurgle off you although I appreciate you may not want to deal with someone who has only just registered...

4 hours ago, suedester said:

Are you in the UK? I'd buy one set of Nurgle off you although I appreciate you may not want to deal with someone who has only just registered...

Hello, I'm sorry, but I already bought most of the stuff I needed by now :(, in fact, I'm nearly done painting that army already lol. The only thing I could still use is another set of palladors, but I think buying another blightwar set just for those is a bit counter productive.

10 hours ago, Kugane said:

Hello, I'm sorry, but I already bought most of the stuff I needed by now :(, in fact, I'm nearly done painting that army already lol. The only thing I could still use is another set of palladors, but I think buying another blightwar set just for those is a bit counter productive.

Ah ok. Are you keeping the Nurgle from Blightwar then?

Archived