The Fortress of Kah'Rahel

Last night around ten eager Age of Sigmar players (including, Ben, Ben, Rob, Rob, Nathan, Tom, Martin, Mark ,Mark, Will, Luke and many others watching) took advantage of the new late opening hours at Warhammer World, we had a bit of a plan thanks to Rob, though the plan soon went out of the window ?

There were so many cool things going on throughout the game, including Archaon pilling in twice in a turn and using Slayer of Kings to take out not one but two Stardrakes! and Rob making so many 6+ saves on his Spiders that Ben's Chaos Dwarfs ran off in shame. 

You can see from the photos below that there where a ton of models on the table from all different factions. 

The Fortress of Kah'Rahel is the table we played on and I think Chaos won but we didn't really keep score after turn one. 

Food, drinks and Warhammer, don't need much more on a rainy Wednesday evening. 

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Looks awesome!

Something that I noticed right away, it's like whoever is playing the Spiders and Orcs are on the same wavelength as me! I'm working on a Destruction army now with Spiderfang Grots and Ironjawz. I'm going to splash in some Ogres too. I'd planned to paint most of the spiders purple...and convert the Ogres to be big, fat Orcs...looks like someone beat me to it! Are they led by a Cannabalistic Megaboss who strikes fear into the hearts of his enemies when they learn he consumes his foes?

Archived