Numbers of cards for deck

Pask

6 hours ago, Pask said:

Can you put the number of cards for deck so as to help those who do not have the English edition?

I am certain that when the app/deckbuilder from GW goes online you can see the card numbers.

As the site is English (I am not English either) I do think a picture of decks usually works best! Though am uncertain if this is allowed right now.

On 25.11.2017 at 1:09 AM, Killax said:

Though am uncertain if this is allowed right now.

Why it shouldn't be allowed? I mean there is a site where you can see every Magic Card as a full card and even got the possibility to print it at real size.

I allready thought about it to make some proxie cards for my other decks. When i want to use distraction in two diffrent decks, i don't want to switch them every time and neither i want to buy a second box just for one card. im sorry but this is silly.

5 minutes ago, Bademeister said:

Why it shouldn't be allowed? I mean there is a site where you can see every Magic Card as a full card and even got the possibility to print it at real size.

I allready thought about it to make some proxie cards for my other decks. When i want to use distraction in two diffrent decks, i don't want to switch them every time and neither i want to buy a second box just for one card. im sorry but this is silly.

Well your asking that to the wrong person here ;) The thing is that Games Workshop usually has had problems with players promoting their contents with full reveals and I am uncertain what the position of TGA is on this. Yes you see that MtG cards are fully revealed and easy to proxy however MtG cards are also of a completely different quality. Their checks on good prints and cuts are extremely tight where GW still has to adopt such a strict process.

I wouldn't say it's silly though, if you have the cards you can easily copy them or scan them to make a proxy. There is no need to have this currently openly shaired. Again ask the TGA admin/mod crew about it if you want to know more.

Archived