What is the Best Grand Alliance?

Boomfrickle02

Hey Guys!

I just figured out what grand alliances are!!! 
I need a few for a few armies

Stormcast

Khorne

Nurgle

I was thinking about combining Khorne and Nurgle, but is it a good aliance?
I was thinking Two units of 5 blightkings, Epidemius, 2 units of 10 plauge bearers,  1 blood secrator, 2 Blood priests, 1 Glotkin, 2 units of 20 blood reavers,  a Mighty Lord of Khorne, a lord of plauges and finally, 2 Skull grinders. I have no idea what I am doing so anything helps.

For Stormcast I have no clue...

What should I pair them with???
FyreSlayers, Duardin, or Sylvaneth???

On 11/8/2017 at 6:39 PM, Arkiham said:

Chaos really works well when paired up with other things from that god. 

More so than anything else I believe. 

Truth, but to address his question: if playing straight Chaos alliance, Nurgle and Khorne do help each other out, Nurgle brings resiliency, and Khorne brings speed and rending attacks.

As far as Stormcast, I don't know. Ask that on the Order forum.

The only problem with having khorne and nurgle is they are both melee centric armies.

you would probably be better off mixing something with range or high mobility (personally I don't rate khorne as high mobility) with either one of them.

i play khorne and if I were to build a grand alliance list I would probably add in tzeentch skyfires, high mobility and ranged damage.

stormcast are all rounders already, not many gaps to fill. The only thing I would add is some form of magic, which you could just ally in and still get stormcast allegiance. This is more a conversation for the order forum though.

Archived