Pre-order Items

Mr. White

I got some fancy shiny, reflective cards to use in place of the hero cards with Silver Tower. Think I also got a collegiate arcanum wizard card somehow too. Truth is though, the reflective coating makes the card annoying to read under interior lighting. I bought the card pack and the stock cards are much better than the reflective ones in my opinion. (Not really worth trying to get a hold of them).

Not sure what came out with Hammerhal.

The GM screen had the basic adversary unit stats. And allowed the GM to hide their dice rolls. It has a nice graphic version of the main box art but it wasn't a necessity. 

The "bonus cards" for Silver Tower were high reflective foil cards, that were shiny. They were exact versions of what came in the box, plus the four new heroes on p.34/35 of the adventure book. If you pre-pre ordered really early you also got the Battlemage foil card. (That card was released with the Silver Tower cards set, which are still around in some retail locations. Just not available online.)

(There also were some art cards at the stores, and some buttons.)

While there is an IOS and Android app, unfortunately, they haven't continued updating the My Hero app with new units that were released in the White Dwarf. (And they haven't fixed the text in the app with the updated errata.)

Btw: There was a FAQ that fixed a card problem on the 4 additional cards that came on p.34 and 35 of the Silver Tower Adventure book. (And from the My Hero App.)

Archived