Compendium Units

CyderPirate

Hey guys, I'm trying to build a new list to include the old Galrauch, now just a Chaos Dragon with the new compendium . Am I right in thinking the only way to take him is with a generic Chaos allegiance?

I can't ally any of the compendium units in to a DoT, or StD army as they are all "Warriors of Chaos" and none of the other chaos factions allow you to ally with warriors of chaos. Or am I missing something?

2 minutes ago, CyderPirate said:

Hey guys, I'm trying to build a new list to include the old Galrauch, now just a Chaos Dragon with the new compendium . Am I right in thinking the only way to take him is with a generic Chaos allegiance?

I can't ally any of the compendium units in to a DoT, or StD army as they are all "Warriors of Chaos" and none of the other chaos factions allow you to ally with warriors of chaos. Or am I missing something?

I'm fairly sure you're right on that. so it'll be Generic Chaos allegiance to include him

Your not missing anything, however there is a big topic on the main page about this too. As is a lot of Allegiance and Allied rules lead to unclearity and narrative missmatches... I'll save you the complete story but there is something you can do:

- Print out Galrauch's Warscroll and ask your opponents if you can use it, with the cost for Galrauch from GH2016. 

Archived