Tzeentch gh2 2000 competitive

Tizianolol

Hi all guy , I wanna post my list that I wanna test next week . This list is with new points costs from gh2 and I think it can be considered competitive.

lord of change 300

-tz firestorm

- magical supremacy

gaunt summoner 120

-glimpse the future

chaos lord sorcerer 160

-treacherous bond

- tz mark

sorerer lord in manticore 200

-infusion arcanum

- tz mark

30 tzaangor 450

2x10 orrors 240

2x3 skyfires 400

( 30 blue orrors) 120

tot 1990

csl can buff my big unit un tzaangors and manticore sorcerer + destiny dice is amazing ( immagine doble 6 to cast ) I play with infusion because if I finish my destiny pool and I'm melee I can make manticore a really good Killy monster with a cast of only 5.

skyfire got point nerf now 200 for 3

That's a lot but they still are an amazing unit, now we will not see the skyfire spam list but I'm my build the give me mobility and good ranged support .

classic orros+blue Orrors for hold points 

a note for gaunt summoner: I'm many list we saw a gaunt with treach bond because his range for his big spell is not so good and he need protections.

in this list I wanna make his spell a def ability( if I need I use it) but I don't wanna be offensive , manticore is my offensive Mage . He is fast and good melee too. So I gave glimpse the future to my gaunt. 

What do you think about it?:)

My only doubt is about tzaangor build. How many shilds I need when I got an unit of 30? I think they works like ardboys so if I take like 3 wounds I can decide to do my saves with shilds models and ( if I take it)  remove it.. But how many shilds and where I put them? Not frontline obv , behind all my units?:) 

I dont think it really matters where the shield guys go since you can allocate who is taking the wounds. Unless there is a special ability targeting a specific model. So you could just slap all the shields in the back when taking dmg then roll for them and remove them first...i think thats how it works lol

For each 10 you should build:

2x Mutants
1x Banner and Musician. Then just say they have great weapons as well (FAQ says command models don't need special equipment modeled). You want your great weapons and command models dying last anyways, this puts them as the same model.
2x guys with great weapons (one will be a Twistbray).
4x guys with shields.

Archived