Question about a conversion

SolarBur

Hi all, i just wanted to ask a quick question about the grey seer plastic model you get in blisters. 

Would it be an easy model to work with and convert into a plague priest ? I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of a head swap, changing the staff top for either a cener or a warpstone tipped staff, clipping off and cleaning any grey seer amulets and items, and lastly probably adding some small green stuff boils. 

I'm also wondering would a regular plague monk head be too small ? Because the grey seer head looks more like the size of a stormvermin one. Or would i be better off green stuffing the head to create a cowl ? 

Thanks for taking the time to read ^^

Honestly, I've not worked with the plastic grey seer, so pinch of salt as i'm not sure exactly how easy it would be to convert.

But looking at the sprue, it looks as though it would be a reasonably easy model to work with, every main part is separate - including the head you mentioned swapping out. Doesn't even look like there's many amulets/items that are directly 'grey seer'. 

GSSprue.png.9bb3aa5d20775877f2bba3b3bd8ab214.png

If you don't glue on the horns of the grey seer, add a green stuff hood instead and maybe replace the staff ornament, I think you'll have a pretty decent Plague priest. The plague priest leftovers from the screaming bell set is also pretty neat btw, in case you haven't seen it. You could always use bits from there.

Archived