I went a bit overboard. Signed up to a tourney which is happening next weekend. Set myself a target of getting this tabletop standard. I've done all sorts... nothing like a tourney to motivate you. Will make a post using tourney pics but I've not been keeping a photo log due to spending every spare moment painting. For now, here's some WiP of bases.
Bases were made by gluing cork down and filling out the rest with Agrellan Earth and Stirland Mud. The mud/earth was painted with zandri, which was great as I sprayed this as a primer... until I ran out. Then turned to Grey Seer primer and it then ran out. Can't afford more at the minute so this left me with Chaos Black primer for half of them. The stone was then painted in Mechanicus Standard Grey. All were then washed with Agrax Earthshade before drybrushing first with Tyrant Skull and then Terminatus Stone.
More needs doing in the future but this will suffice for tabletop.