No Greenskin-Faction Focus...could it means something BIG?

GorbadIronClaw

So i was thinking recently about all the hopes and rumors ive heard over the past months...and combined it with bits of fluff  and i had a crazy thought. What does sky gits, a fortress island and a lack of a full range worth of theme hint towards?........Pirates. Now stay with me a moment, i know that the Dark elves have that peg leg guy and some corsairs...but there isnt an entire faction that has full court pressed on one of the most iconic tropes in all fanboy-dom. There have been talks of sky pirate goblins...what if its a part of the larger "Freebooter" orruk/git reboot. They take all the legacy greenskins  and gitmob and add a bunch new swashbuckling cool kits.  It seems like a pipe dream, but i really feel that the next destruction faction is gunna be brand spanking new as opposed to moonclan. The fact that MC is roped into gits has me more assured of this than ever. Could be/prob am wrong but its fun to dream.

Well, if you use 40k as another example then Orks are the only faction that has the traditional pirate motif.  There are a few races that have pirates in the sense that they raid and steal stuff, but orks are the only ones that use peg-legs, big pirate hats, eye-patches, etc.

Previously in Fantasy the only traditional pirates that I can recall are the dwarf dogs of war unit of reknown - Long Drong’s Slayer Pirates.  Also the Dark Elves had a bit of a Corsair theme towards the end.

I don’t know what any of that means for Age of Sigmar, if anything, but make of it what you will.

Archived