Soulblight Necropolis Battle Mat

Just wondering if anyone else has purchased this battle mat?  I busted mine out the other day for some AoS Skirmish and it looks awesome and is top notch (as I would expect for a GW product) except for an annoying blurry area that I have highlighted in the photo. The graphics are all very crisp and detailed but this one spot on the head of the hammer is blurry and out of focus. I notified GW customer support and they stated that they are all like this which I find a little bit dubious. Can anyone who has this battle mat let me know if theirs is similar?  BTW the blur looks far more noticeable in real life than in the photos. Cheers. 

mat 2.jpg

mat.jpg

Just wondering if anyone else has purchased this battle mat?  I busted mine out the other day for some AoS Skirmish and it looks awesome and is top notch (as I would expect for a GW product) except for an annoying blurry area that I have highlighted in the photo. The graphics are all very crisp and detailed but this one spot on the head of the hammer is blurry and out of focus. I notified GW customer support and they stated that they are all like this which I find a little bit dubious. Can anyone who has this battle mat let me know if theirs is similar?  BTW the blur looks far more noticeable in real life than in the photos. Cheers. 

A buddy of mine picked this up recently as well and his is much worse than yours. I'll let him know what GW said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 11 months later...

the mat came out when gw released the skirmish rule set i think its no longer available now and all the places i checked seem to be out of stock. Where in the us do live? I think there is one at a store in los angeles if you are close.

Archived