Sylvaneth question

Hey guys,

Quick question I've done a quick 1500pts list using the Heartwood Wargrove battalion thing my list is as followed;

1 spirit of durthu

4x Kurnoth hunters

1x Branchwraith

10x Dryads

Now the Wargrove gives the ability 'Followers of the Wild Hunt' which states "Roll a dice in each of your hero phases, adding 1 to the roll if there are any friendly units of Kurnoth hunters on the battlefield. On a roll of 6 or more you can replace a unit of Heartwood dryads, Tree revenants, or spite revanents that has been completely destroyed with an identical unit". So my Branchwraith can cast a spell to bring in more dryads, would these new dryads count towards the wargrove as in if they were destroyed would I be able to bring them back? Also do I add 1 for each unit of Kurnoth hunters on the battlefield or just 1 as along as I have a unit on the battlefield?

Sorry for the long winded question and thank you in advance 

44 minutes ago, Trickster said:

Hey guys,

Quick question I've done a quick 1500pts list using the Heartwood Wargrove battalion thing my list is as followed;

1 spirit of durthu

4x Kurnoth hunters

1x Branchwraith

10x Dryads

Now the Wargrove gives the ability 'Followers of the Wild Hunt' which states "Roll a dice in each of your hero phases, adding 1 to the roll if there are any friendly units of Kurnoth hunters on the battlefield. On a roll of 6 or more you can replace a unit of Heartwood dryads, Tree revenants, or spite revanents that has been completely destroyed with an identical unit". So my Branchwraith can cast a spell to bring in more dryads, would these new dryads count towards the wargrove as in if they were destroyed would I be able to bring them back? Also do I add 1 for each unit of Kurnoth hunters on the battlefield or just 1 as along as I have a unit on the battlefield?

Sorry for the long winded question and thank you in advance 

What @BaldoBeardo said. It's also worth noting that if you replace a destroyed unit with the wargrove ability you still have to pay the points cost again. You also have to pay the points cost for the dryads that your Branchwraith summons, and you have to pay the full points cost no matter how many models. So if she sets up a unit of 2 models with her spell, you still have to pay 120 points. Of course, you might be playing with some house rules regarding summoning that I'm not aware of!

Archived