Help with a nurgle list

CanHammer-darren

Hi guys. I'm new to nurgle. I would love some advice on as competitive a list as possible wth these models:

great unclean one

glottkin

2 heralds

epidemius 

soul grinder

60 plagebearers

6 drones

6 nurglings

3 beasts

10 blightkings

i also have archaeon and varanguard and Sayl

One suggestion:

Allegiance: Chaos

Leaders
Great Unclean One (240)
- Artefact: Chaos Talisman
Epidemius (180)
The Glottkin (480)
- General

Battleline
30 x Plaguebearers Of Nurgle (300)
10 x Plaguebearers Of Nurgle (100)
10 x Plaguebearers Of Nurgle (100)

Units
1 x Beasts Of Nurgle (60)
6 x Plague Drones Of Nurgle (440)

Battalions
Tallyband of Nurgle (100)

Total: 2000/2000

Pro: A very very resilient force, as the Glottkin can make the big Plaguebearer unit combined with the locus and the Tallyband ability near impossible to get rid of.

Con:  Typically for Nurgle Daemons you do not have many damage-dealing units. The GUO, Drones and sort of Glottkin. So you have to play the long game, and grind down your opponents over the cause of the game, rather than taking out units fast.

Because the Soul Grinder isn't worth the points imo. Every game in which an opponent has fielded a Soul Grinder I have had no trouble erasing it from the tabletop, much to my opponent's dismay...maybe you've had better luck with him than I've been privvy to but in my experience he looks way better on paper than he actually performs.

On the other hand, none of my opponents have used the SG in a Nurgle list, so I've always played Nurgle against them...may be why I'm biased. Also the Soul Grinder does not benefit from the tallyband special rules.

Archived