Line of sight questions

CanHammer-darren

Question

1.  Say I put a necromancer behind my terrorgheist. You can see him only because my terrorgheist is skeletal. If t was a solid model the necromancer would be hidden. So does the necromancer count as out of LoS or is he disadvantaged because terrorgheist is skeletal?

2. Vargulf has ability that adds horrors back to units of horrors within 10" of him. Does this ability require line of sight? (Doesn't say it does)

2 answers to this question

1.  Say I put a necromancer behind my terrorgheist. You can see him only because my terrorgheist is skeletal. If t was a solid model the necromancer would be hidden. So does the necromancer count as out of LoS or is he disadvantaged because terrorgheist is skeletal?

2. Vargulf has ability that adds horrors back to units of horrors within 10" of him. Does this ability require line of sight? (Doesn't say it does)

1 disadvantaged
2 no LoS needed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The above is correct.

Worry not though, word on the street says the upcoming general handbook v2 will address shooting in some way. Might solve your disadvantage in the long run ;)

(Nothing stops you from strapping some brettonian shields onto the body of the terrorgheist if you're playing flesh eater courts though. Fits their lore, and solves your disadvantage(ish) :)

Archived