Sisters of the watch question

Azamar

Question

Hi all. 

Just painted a unit of sisters and want to check I'm using them right. 

Their ability allows them to attack "twice" in the shooting phase if they didn't move. Does this mean:

a. I can pick the unit to attack, fire their 11 shots (for a unit of 10 + champion). Then select them to attack a second time one the damage from the first round has been worked out

b. They fire 2 shots each, but all the attacks are rolled together and damage worked out at the same time. 

If a. Can the unit or individual models in the unit pick a different target to attack, or do they have to stick to the same target(s) they shot at with the first attack. 

I assume it's a. And that you pick the targets before each set of attacks, but it'd be good to have an opinion on this. 

Thanks

2 answers to this question

The first option is correct I'm pretty sure. The rule says they may attack twice, not that they get an extra shot each. So you'd pick them to shoot, pick targets and shoot, then during the same shooting phase you may pick the unit to shoot again (including picking targets etc etc).

Agree with@swiftmus. Also according to the four page rules each model in the unit targets and determines visibility individually. So each model could target a different unit. Individual models can also split attacks as desired so the High Sister unit champion can target two different units in one volley with her two shots per attack round. Thus you can certainly choose new targets if it's a whole new volley of attacks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Archived