AoS Campaign In the War Room

Lennywinks

Hey folks!

The TLC playing out of the War Room in Wicklow Town are starting an Age of Sigmar Campaign Month next month!

Starting at 500pts for the first week, and running in increments of 500pts every week until the end of the month. The next month will then be a top 8 play-off, with the players who are knocked out the previous month playing side games for some pickup prizes while the others battle it out! :)

Anyone looking to join, drop me a line or have a look at the doc and drop Morgan a line in the War Room to join in the fun :)

Thanks!

Eoin

AgeofSigmarTLCCampaign.rtf.docx

Sounds great Lenny but with plenty other stuff already going on then I think it'd be too much of a stretch for me this time round unfortunately.

For future reference how easy would it be to commute down to from Dublin would you say? Are the games at fixed times (evening/weekends?) or would you need to be able to turn up at relatively short notice?

Best of luck with it anyway, hope it goes down well! :)

Hey Tommy! :)

Well the War Room is in Wicklow Town, so its about 30-40 minutes from Dublin for me (I'm over in Knocklyon) in the evening depending on traffic.#
Usual games night is on Thursday but the shop is open Friday and Saturday too.

We generally just mail each other on our mailing list or post on our clubs (The Last Chancers) Facebook page the week before so we can get organised.

When the months escalation campaign is over, we'll be looking to put on a 1 day tournament so hopefully we might see you there! :)

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 5/14/2017 at 12:30 AM, Lennywinks said:

Hey Tommy! :)

Well the War Room is in Wicklow Town, so its about 30-40 minutes from Dublin for me (I'm over in Knocklyon) in the evening depending on traffic.#
Usual games night is on Thursday but the shop is open Friday and Saturday too.

We generally just mail each other on our mailing list or post on our clubs (The Last Chancers) Facebook page the week before so we can get organised.

When the months escalation campaign is over, we'll be looking to put on a 1 day tournament so hopefully we might see you there! :)

Thanks!

Hey Eoin

Do you guys still run tournaments or any kind of AoS events? I am pretty new to the game but I am interested to see whats going on around the place!

Cheers

David (Arnied3)

• 1 month later...

Hi David!

Apologies for the late reply!

I haven't personally ran an AoS tournament myself but the guys from the HeroPhase group have been running some for awhile in the War Room which have been going very well with 20 people attending.

Thanks!

Eoin

Archived