Eclairs' Chaos Projects

Eclairs

Hey all, my name is Sean, I live 'Up North' in Sunderland. I recently returned to the hobby after about 14 months of absence in March (I painted a true scale Fallen Angel), and since then I've been churning out odds and ends, with my painting ability increasing with each miniature!

I'm writing this on a tablet so I have no photos of the few finished figures that I have. I can't promise regular updates as I do have severe depression and can go days without actually doing anything. But enough with the bad, let's start with what I have done, what I have planned, and where I see this going in the future.

As the title says, this is my project log for my various Chaos related musings. Having just recently discovered the wonderful AoS28 community and the crazy, impressive creations that you've all made, I made the decision to get in on the action! I've gone with Beastmen predominantly, Gor bodies, WoC heads, and I see them as less worshiping any particular patron God, but instead a Hooved Daemon Prince with a skull for a face. Although this is firmly set in the Age of Sigmar, I'm giving them a very Celtic/Gaul feel as far as basing, banners, and other things go, so that if it WAS the Old World, they'd fit well on the island of Albion. I do have fluff written, however my writing skills only lend themselves to realism, crime, and surrealism. I did find out, though, that I can write fantasy in poetry. Let me know if you'd like me to share that with you all.

Anyhow, my apologies for the lacklustre opening post, I hope you all can stick around as I slowly update this, whilst also dealing with my own mind wanting me to fail. These guys are essentially the 'antagonists' of this tale, with the gallant Sir Val-au-Vent acting as a somewhat Don Quixote (only darker) and his less than satisfied squire. Until my next post, I bid thee farewell!

Archived