2 more Kharadon questions

Fisdantilus

Question

1.) I know you can deploy a battalion as a single drop. The iron sky squadron has 2+ frigates in it. If I have other leaders or skywardens embarked in my frigate can it still deploy as a single drop with the battalion?

2.) the Skywarden's grapnel launcher specifically says you cannot end within 3 of an enemy unit when you move with the grapnel but the skyhook does not have this restriction. Does that mean it can pull the unit within 3"? If so I assume they cannot charge since they are already within 3 but can they pile in and attack in the combat phase?

Thanks again in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 answers to this question

1.) I know you can deploy a battalion as a single drop. The iron sky squadron has 2+ frigates in it. If I have other leaders or skywardens embarked in my frigate can it still deploy as a single drop with the battalion?

2.) the Skywarden's grapnel launcher specifically says you cannot end within 3 of an enemy unit when you move with the grapnel but the skyhook does not have this restriction. Does that mean it can pull the unit within 3"? If so I assume they cannot charge since they are already within 3 but can they pile in and attack in the combat phase?

Thanks again in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) only if they are part of the battalion. Skywardens are not part of the Iron Sky battalion.

2) yes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived