Just a theory on the next story arc

Hey guys, so I've been reading the tzeentch book and I have a theory about tzeentch's plan that he seems to be putting together and just thought it would be fun to discuss. So in the tzeentch battleline it says tzeentch is placing these realmstone cairns up everywhere and then at the end sigmar realizes what's going on and then fade to black. Anyway I think tzeentch is going to bring back slaanesh wherever he/she is. Now I don't have much proof but with all the rumors of new aelves on the way I'm pretty sure slaanesh would be involved. Now why would tzeentch do this? Mainly to bring down khorne who is top dog right now (no pun intended), and slaanesh's opposite. This could give him an opportunity to ascend to top of the pantheon. Also there are rumors of new slave models which would fit in good as the horned rat would do anything to keep his position  and keep slaanesh out of the picture. This would cause a huge amount of chaos ( again excuse the pun) and confusion as you have 3 major powers all infighting. This is what tzeentch loves to do and honestly what i think would be a cool storyline. Anyway just some thoughts while at work, let me know what you guys think!

I think there are a number of key questions for the start of the next narrative:

- What is Tzeentch's master plan?

- Why has Archaon given the forces of Order a century or so of respite following the War for the Allpoints?

- What is Nagash's plan and has he completed his network of Black Pyramids yet?

I think the Slaanesh question is still hanging, but I wouldnt expect a resolution to that until we see the aelves of Hysh, who I have seen no rumours for at all.

Id be happy for the focus of the next narrative to be Nagash and Tzeentch laying the smack down on Order, with Gordrakk in the middle making a mess!

Archived