Why doesn't Sigmar get off his ass?

9 minutes ago, VBS said:

Sigmar is a liar and tries to make wealth on the back of his citizens? Occupy Sigmaron!! :P

Call me a cynic but it's just a move by GW to have an ace up their sleeve. When things will eventually go wrong, they can pull a Rowboat like in w40k. Nothing shakes up a game like the mega-cool heroe that saves the day.

That or Sigmar really is an Emperor equivalent requiring to stay in his palace (AoS version of astronomican, etc...), which wouldn't be surprising considering how the stormcast idea copies so much off 40k.

This is patently false. Pantheon has him leaving Azyrheim and travelling to the abandoned Highheim to meet alarielle.

If other gods/incarnates get miniatures and fighting action, why wouldn't GW do the same for Sigmar? Could be a huge cow to milk if they release a miniature. GW would only make more profit. Why would a company not do so?

They decide otherwise, so there must be a reason to explain all his secrecy and leading from the back (awkward for a god-king that excels in battle). So my previous post seems be quite rational, with the option of introducing him in times of great monetary necessity (if he travels for tea-time with the plant-lady is anecdotal at best in this case). 

4 hours ago, Zeratan said:

Considering that every time he went out to fight Chaos himself it ended in a horrible failure I would imagine he's trying to be more carefull now.

I think he won plenty of battles prior to the one he lost to Archaeon. Both Nagash and Alarielle were killed in battle before but came back. I don't think he has too much of an excuse on that end.

And he doesn't have to go fight. He could go just to treat with people like Nagash.

5 hours ago, Oppenheimer said:

I think he won plenty of battles prior to the one he lost to Archaeon. Both Nagash and Alarielle were killed in battle before but came back. I don't think he has too much of an excuse on that end.

And he doesn't have to go fight. He could go just to treat with people like Nagash.

Can Sigmar be reborn/resurrect himself? Also take note that he lost his entire army after going on a rampage.

Archived